Posted on May 27, 2019 by Ecolab
Nalco Champion, an Ecolab Company, has an immediate need for an Service Technician in our Energy Services group. If you are a passionate technical professional that likes to work in an autonomous, hands-on environment, we invite you to apply. This is your opportunity to join a large growing company offering a competitive base salary and benefits.
What's in it For You:
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
- Thrive in a company that values a culture of safety to include top-notch safety training and personal protection equipment
- Pride in working for a company that provides clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment- medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, company paid pension, stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement and more!
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for coordination and technical troubleshooting
- Support the client's business r
- Responsible for management of the client
- Coordination with Nalco Champion Account Manager located in the permian
- Manage internal resources necessary to support this business
- No immigration sponsorship offered for this role
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have the ability to Lift/Push/Pull/Carry up to 55 pounds chest high.
- Technical 4-year degree in Engineering, Biochemistry, Chemistry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate and transfer technical knowledge to others
- 3 years' experience directly related to well service stimulation business
Nalco Champion, an Ecolab company, provides safe, sustainable chemistry programs and services to the upstream and midstream oil and gas industry, refineries and petrochemical operations. Through onsite problem solving and the application of innovative technologies, we maximize production, optimize water use and overcome complex challenges in the world's toughest energy frontiers.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.