Registered Nurse (RN) Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
Posted on May 25, 2019 by Blue Royal Staffing
POSSIBLE SIGN ON BONUS/RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE.
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)
LOCATION: Florence, SC
SPECIALTY UNIT: Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
- Minimum 1 year experience required
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Ability to perform basic nursing skills on groups of patients and ability to assume charge responsibility.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize quickly.
- Ability to administer medication utilizing the five rights.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in written form.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Current State Registered Nursing license
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) through American Heart Association required
- Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) preferred through American Heart Association
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred
- Acceptable degrees from an accredited school include: Diploma Program in Nursing, an Associate Degree in Nursing, or a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing.