Registered Nurse (RN) - Med/Surge Full Time Permanent
Posted on May 25, 2019 by Blue Royal Staffing
Full-time, permanent Med/Surge RN needed in Abilene with competitive pay and excellent benefits!
Abilene offers a bevy of can't-miss things to do, from attending special events, to getting involved in the arts and learning about local history; to dining at independent restaurants and staying active at area parks. No matter where you're coming from, you'll find a little bit of everything in Abilene, and much of it with a special West Texas twist.
20K SIGN ON BONUS OFFERED!
This facility has a Tobacco Free Campus policy. All new-hires must be able to pass a nicotine test.
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)
LOCATION: Abilene, TX
SPECIALTY UNIT: Med/Surge
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
- Minimum 1 year experience REQUIRED - NO new graduates.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Ability to perform basic nursing skills on groups of patients and ability to assume charge responsibility.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize quickly.
- Ability to administer medication utilizing the five rights.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in written form.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Current State Registered Nursing license
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) through American Heart Association required
- Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) through American Heart Association
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred
- Acceptable degrees from an accredited school include: Diploma Program in Nursing, an Associate Degree in Nursing, or a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing.