RN Registered Nurse - Clinic - Float
Posted on May 25, 2019 by Ascension
We Are Hiring
RN Registered Nurse - Clinic Float Staffing - Full-Time, Rotating - Via Christi Clinic North Amidon - Wichita, KS
Why Join Ascension?
Why Ascension Medical Group
Ascension Medical Group includes more than 150 family practice and specialty doctors practicing in more than 40 specialties in Andover, Derby and Wichita, KS.
The clinic is the state's largest multi-specialty group practice and is accredited by the Accreditation Association of Ambulatory Health Care . Our doctors offer personalized healthcare for you and your family, with convenient hours and cutting-edge technology and techniques to address your healthcare needs.
Building on the commitment and vision of our founding doctors, we continue to focus on putting the patient first and continuously improving the quality of the services we provide in Kansas. Each day we renew our commitment to working together for your good health
What Ascension Medical Group has to offer:
- Power of Purpose: For us, work is more than the place we go each day. It's an environment that nurtures relationships, connects talent, and understands patients so we can provide holistic care that treats the whole person: body, mind and spirit. Our innovative approach impacts and influences the community that we serve.
- Culture of Teamwork: We encourage diversity of talents while offering the support of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Professional Development: By supporting our associates and their professional development, we ultimately enhance the care and services we provide to the community. Through this development, our associates find new opportunities for career advancement.
- Compensation/Benefits: Via Christi Health offer a comprehensive benefit package inclusive of medical, dental, vision, retirement, and generous PTO. Associates can also take advantage of other great benefits like tuition reimbursement or adoption assistance.
- Leading with Mission: Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide everything we do at Ascension. They are foundational to our work to transform healthcare and express our priorities when providing care and services, particularly to those most in need.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Via Christi Health, you will have the opportunity to provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Kansas Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension Health - VIA Christi participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E -Verify (link to E-verify site)