Posted on May 25, 2019 by TLC Caregivers
- Flexible Scheduling
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan
- Workers Compensation
- Caregiver of the Month Award
- Provide personal hygiene assistance for elderly patients or those recovering from surgeries, injuries or accidents by attending to their basic needs, such as showering, bathing, dressing and eating.
- Help clients take prescribed medication and assist clients with ambulation
- Help with mobility around the house or outside (doctor s appointments, walks etc.)
- Assist with personal care and hygiene, plan and prepare meals and help with physical therapy exercises.
- Complete client s shopping or accompany them to successfully do so
- Perform housekeeping duties and report any unusual incidents
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
- Offer activities that am essential for daily living by assisting patients with their meals, including serving and other tasks, if necessary.
- Enjoy working in a one-on-one setting, eager to improve and continuously learn new skills
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds with physical capability to perform job-related duties
- Valid driver s license and reliable transportation every single day
- Validated ability to act in a compassionate and supportive manner
- Available to work different shifts, including nights and/or weekends
- Prior experience in a healthcare, hospitality, or in-home care environment (minimum of 1 year)
- Willingness to enforce to health and safety standards
- Supportive and compassionate
- Experience as a Caregiver, CNA or HHA, or completion of a CNA Program
- Take pride in providing high quality care
- Hoyer Lift Experience (specific to client)
- At least 18 years old
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.