Account Executive CPG
Posted on May 25, 2019 by Global Intec
Our client is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, they enable organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations.
As an Account Executive in the Consumer Products sector, you will be responsible for driving the major transactions for the company across your CPG account(s). As part of the role you will both frame and drive business opportunities, leveraging the Delivery teams. This will also involve the shaping and framing of propositions to meet client requirements working alongside Sector Leadership, Service Delivery Managers, Solution Architects and Proposal Development teams, responsible for sales closure of the deals following the client's processes and achieving the substantial targets including bookings, revenues and profitability.
Key for the role will be the ability to assimilate complex business propositions and use them to guide client conversations; with a critical view on achieving relevant, measurable Business outcomes. The fundamental skills of client need and issue discovery are clearly critical here, as is the ability to dynamically switch between issue discovery and proposition qualification. These skills are necessary not only at the early stages of a client relationship but as part of ongoing deal and account management.
Working closely with the Account teams together with the Sector & Delivery Unit Management teams, you will be responsible for creating and driving your own pipeline, in line with your defined overall account strategy and direction. Originating and nurturing the development of the business, new revenue streams and directing proposition development will be key focus areas.
Much of the activity within our key accounts needs to take into account the active competition of other suppliers within the Ecosystem; as well as the multiple Alliance and sub-contractor relationships developed over time.
What you'll bring
- Proven experience in running complex, multi-million pound accounts with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent leadership skills and gravitas necessary to operate at CxO level - selling and delivering consulting and technology engagements
- A background in System Integration Technology delivery with a knowledge and understanding of the business challenges facing the CPG industry. A solid knowledge around the relevant technology solutions, operating models and a view of business critical outcomes and success factors
- Personally have led and sold at least three m GBP TCV Application Solutions Deals to FTSE 350/Fortune 500 organisations. The client must be willing to provide a reference for your leadership role in the sale
- Exceptional focus on all aspects of P&L management and reporting at both a pursuit and client level
- Well versed with commercial models, estimation techniques, pricing trends, TUPE regulations, crafting complex MSA & SOW documents
- Experience of selling AO solutions involving service delivery from Nearshore/Offshore locations outside the UK & mutualised teams; be able to craft the solution including distributed delivery elements, price-to-win and articulating value proposition
- Ability to innovatively and constructively challenge the status quo to drive forward the business
- Able to operate with a high degree of independence as well as being part of a team.
What the company will offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. And although collaboration is at the core, individual needs are also recognised with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge every application. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for an interview we will contact you within the next 7 days. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future
Please note, Global Intec are acting as a recruitment agency on behalf of our client.