Business Development Manager - RCCB
Posted on May 24, 2019 by Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling
Develop new business through prospecting and new outlet acquisition within an assigned territory. This person will be responsible for prospecting for new business, acquiring quality new outlets, setting up new accounts and seamlessly transitioning of outlets to existing routing and replenishment structure. The position may cross multiple facility boundaries.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Utilize prospecting tools to generate leads. Prospect to secure new, competitive and non-buying accounts.
- Proactively arrange time and territory to achieve optimum prospecting opportunities.
- Evaluate outlet opportunities. Qualify opportunities to ensure new placement quality. Calculate operating income and dead net gross profit, if necessary.
- Ability to collaboratively sell and overcome customer objections.
- Propose appropriate brands, packages and equipment to satisfy customer and consumer needs.
- Determine appropriate sale coverage and replenishment method for on-going account management.
- Coordinate account set up, initial equipment and product deliveries to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Enable seamless transition of outlet to existing routing structure.
- Focus on business activation initiatives.
- Track daily, weekly and monthly call activity and performance measurements against assigned goals and expectations.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- Two plus years of experience in consumer products/direct store delivery sales
- One plus year of experience prospecting new business and acquiring new customers
Required Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Six plus months of experience in consumer products or sales or a customer-facing business
- Excellent organizational, planning, communication, presentation and writing skills
- Valid driver's license and driving record within Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) policy guidelines
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.