RETAIL REPRESENTATIVE PART TIME
Posted on May 24, 2019 by Crossmark, Inc.
To all you incredibly talented, challenge seekers, dare-to dreamers, early to rise in the morning go-getters, outside-of-the-box thinkers, experience-driven trendsetters, and creative brainstorming doodlers, we just have four words: We're looking for you.
CROSSMARK is looking for creative, social team members that want the opportunity to work with major retail vendors to help create lasting impressions on our customers. Retail Merchandising Representatives are responsible for quality performance of retail tasks and objectives to achieve superior results for CROSSMARK'S clients and customers.Responsibilities
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedules tasks on weekly basis to meet execution objectives
- Executes retail merchandising tasks as scheduled
- Performs stores/tasks in efficient/cost effective manner
- Accurately reports all completed retail tasks via the appropriate designated systems on the day the work is performed.
- Communicates effectively with store personnel regarding tasks, sales activities, promotions, and client/sales plan objectives
- Completes required training and certification programs.
- Engage every work day with CROSSMARK'S communication tools for the purpose of accurately planning, reporting, and reviewing work.
- Ability to implement retail schematics and merchandising materials as assigned.
- Flexibility to participate in team scheduled tasks and clients work-withs.
- Dedicated to providing excellent customer service and to develop a professional working relationship with store management, associates and other merchandising companies to effectively meet company and client objectives.
- Insures proper maintenance on all company equipment.
- Follows company policies, procedures, and position responsibilities.
- This role is not expected to exceed more than 24 hours per week, although the company does maintain the discretion to change the role based on the needs of the business and/or the client.
Note: This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Education/Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Prior retail experience is preferred, but not required.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; stoop, kneel, crouch, climb or balance. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 25 pounds and to occasionally lift up to 60 pounds from the floor to waist or chest high. Significant time driving a vehicle may be required. In general, resets can be very physical in nature. Reset activities could include: removing items from the shelf, moving shelves, building fixtures, reorganizing the products according to the plan-o-gram provided, replacing shelf tags, filling in new products and retrieving additional stock when necessary.
Computer Skills: Proficient use of a Personal Computer, printer and familiarity with Adobe, Word, Excel, and Outlook.Tools: Daily access to the worldwide web with the ability to meet system requirements, printer and phone.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: None.
Work environment: Retail store environment with some travel. Some projects include early mornings (ie 4-5am), overnight travel, weekends or nights and holidays.Language Skills: English is the primary language skill, however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity.
You must have access to reliable transportation. The reliable transportation must be able to transport you and task materials a minimum of forty miles from your home to execute a variety of work. Operating a Personal or Company-provided Vehicle: In the event the associate drives a personal or Company-provided vehicle for business purposes, the associate is required to maintain a valid state-issued driver's license and the minimum auto insurance coverage specified by the associate's state of residence.
At CROSSMARK, you can get the job that gets your lifestyle. Whether you are seeking a career in retail merchandizing, the flexibility of a part-time job or Full time corporate employment, we have a place for you. Join our U.S. team of over 30,000 dedicated and talented individuals in providing expert sales and marketing services for the consumer goods industry.
CROSSMARK is committed to providing accessible employment practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please let us know.
$50k - $50k Annual