Sales Associate - 3208
Posted on May 23, 2019 by MAPCO Express Inc
MAPCO Express Customer Service Associate Opportunity
MAPCO is looking for the next generation of business leaders. MAPCO Customer Service Associates have the opportunity to learn the convenience retail industry, enhance their leadership style, and grow quickly within the company.
If you are interested in growing your professional career with MAPCO, we invite you to share in our success and enjoy this distinct career opportunity.
Are you the right fit?
A successful Customer Service Associate at MAPCO will thrive in a fast-paced, "make things happen" environment.
In this role, you will use a passionate, high-energy, and enthusiastic approach to business, inspiring hard work and flawless execution.
MAPCO Customer Service Associates are expected to focus on execution, using systems and processes for both yourself and your team to achieve results. As a company leader committed to: driving results, operational execution, business analysis and flawless customer service, you will be poised for success.
- Meet company customer service standards.
- Follow company cash control policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all laws and regulations regarding the sale of any government regulated products and services.
- Detail cleaning of store interior and exterior according to company standards.
- Stock and rotate products including coolers and/or freezers.
- Complete training activities and pass minimum job performance standards.
- Follow company general rules of conduct and code of ethics.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Value time and use your time effectively and efficiently.
- Concentrate your efforts on the more important priorities and can attend to a broader range of activities.
- Get more done in less time than others.
- Enjoy working hard and seize more opportunities than others.
- Not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning.
- Act with customers in mind and be dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Get first-hand customer information and use it for improvements in products and services.
- Pursue everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish.
- Seldom give up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
Lifting up to 40 pounds 10%
Travel Requirements- 0 overnight stays per year
Handle Hazardous Materials- 5%
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- Customer service experience desired
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at one time
- Read, understand, and speak English at an eighth grade level
- Comprehend and perform basic math skills
- Understand, comprehend, and perform basic computer and point-of-sale skills
Please email you resume to (see below)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled