Software Engineer Test
Posted on May 23, 2019 by Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search for a Software Engineer Test. This individual will be developing automation tests with continuous integration. They need to have 3+ years of QA OO design and development experience in Python. They need experience with Linux, SQL, and automated dynamic web application testing using Selenium, Selenium Grid.
- Evaluate new project efforts and provide quality oversight
- Prepare test strategies and plans to support new projects
- Prepare matrices of tests covering all functional and non-functional requirements
- Develop automated tests to evaluate and analyze new functionality
- Develop and improve the Company's proprietary automated test framework
- Identify, report, and drive resolution for software defects
- Monitor and support the Company's continuous integration system
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related field
- At least three years QA experience with recent and demonstrable experience creating automated test cases and working with test frameworks
- Expertise in understanding and analysing test requirements, tracking changes and maintenance of test requirements
- Strong experience in object-oriented design and programming techniques. Our preference is someone with Python or/and Java development experience or working knowledge of other dynamic Scripting languages.
- Working knowledge of Linux
- SQL experience (PostgreSQL or other variety)
- Strong Experience automating dynamic Web Application Testing using Selenium, Selenium Grid and implementing Parallel Execution
- Experience with different testing frameworks
- Experience with SCM, GIT or similar tool
- Comfortable with JIRA or similar tool
- Experience with cross platform automaton framework
- Experience with continuous integration systems (desired)
- Experience with MS Windows and Office tools
- Experience with the complete software development life cycle and QA processes in an Agile environment.