Posted on May 22, 2019 by Assisting Hands - Humble, TX
We offer our employees suppemental Aflac insurance, as well as flexible schedules as we understand work is just one aspect of life.
- Provide personal hygiene assistance for elderly patients or those recovering from surgeries, injuries or accidents by attending to their basic needs, such as showering, bathing, dressing and eating.
- Help with mobility around the house or outside (doctor s appointments, walks etc.)
- Complete client s shopping or accompany them to successfully do so
- Perform housekeeping duties and report any unusual incidents
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
- Offer activities that am essential for daily living by assisting patients with their meals, including serving and other tasks, if necessary.
- Enjoy working in a one-on-one setting, eager to improve and continuously learn new skills
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds with physical capability to perform job-related duties
- Valid driver s license and reliable transportation every single day
- Validated ability to act in a compassionate and supportive manner
- Available to work different shifts, including nights and/or weekends
- Willingness to enforce to health and safety standards
- Supportive and compassionate
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Take pride in providing high quality care