Posted on May 22, 2019 by CHI Health
Scheduled Hours per 2 week Pay Period: 80
Primary Location: NE > OMAHA > CUMC-BERGAN MERCY
Essential Key Job Responsibilities
- Conducts Initial investigations and appropriate follow-up for security incidents and writes a security 360 report documenting all findings
- Conducts proactive foot and vehicle patrols of the entire campus to include all floors and buildings.
- Responds to all radio calls for a variety of services to include but not limited to: escorts, property pick-up, disturbances, standby s and code calls.
- Stays current on all required training to include CPI, PPCT and required computer courses. Receives mandatory flu shot annually.
- Is able to view camera s and save footage.
- Is able to run the C-cure program to include giving clearances and locking of doors.
- Maintains a high level of professionalism and integrity in all interactions with team members visitors and patients. Follows department dress code.
- Ability to deescalate and maintain control in security situations.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
Licensure & Certifications:
- BLS is required upon hire
- PPCT and CPI are required within 6 months of hire
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Previous security, military, or law enforcement.
- First aid training is preferred
- Must have a current drivers license
- Computer skills
- Be able to work with any personality and have the ability to diffuse situations
- Requisition ID: 2019-R
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Night Job
- Market: CHI Health
$12.5 - $12.5 Annual