Registered Nurse (RN) Critical Care Float Pool (Nights)
Posted on May 22, 2019 by Eastside Medical Center - Snellville
DescriptionSHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
Eastside Medical Center - Snellville, GA
Registered Nurse (RN) - Critical Care/Float Pool
Eastside is a 310-bed, full-service, acute care medical center with nearly 1,200 employees and 450 affiliated physicians. The hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission. Eastside Medical Center has been a leader for 31 years in a wide range of state of the art healthcare, including emergency services, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, women's services, neurosciences, oncology, cardiology and behavioral health.
Eastside Medical Center is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - for our RN CCU Resource Pool. This is a Full Time Benefit Eligible position. FT/Nights, rotating weekends.
Apply online NOW to join our amazing team of nurses!
What we offer:
- Ask if you qualify for relocation assistance.
- Competitive salary
- Night and weekend shift differentials
- Premium Pay for Weekend Only positions
- Generous PTO Plan
- Great medical plans, vision & dental benefits, life & disability benefits, etc.
- 401(k) Plan with 100% match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Consumer discounts
- And many, many more!
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- Promotes customer service initiatives along with Eastside Medical Center's Service Values.
- Documents all patient care.
- Utilizes Nursing Process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Promotes compliance with National Patient Safety Goals.
- Current Georgia RN license
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- BLS - American Heart Association
- ACLS -American Heart Association
- Requires a minimum of two years (excluding PRN experience) in at least two of the following areas: Med/Surg ICU, Cardiac Care Unit, Emergency Department, and any other as defined by facility.
- Good communication skills
- Good computer skills