Registered Nurse (RN) Critical Care Unit (Weekends)
Posted on May 22, 2019 by TriStar Skyline Medical Center
DescriptionSHIFT: Weekends Only
SCHEDULE: Full-time TriStar Skyline Medical Center is Tennessee's first comprehensive stroke center and a national leader in neuroscience. The facility is equipped with 233 beds and offers a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, oncology, orthopedics/spine, rehabilitation and emergency services. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, TriStar Skyline is a leading provider of emergency heart care. There are more than 400 physicians on staff, many of whom have offices located right next door in the TriStar Skyline Medical Plaza.
As a Level II Trauma Center, we offer a great weekend differential and a sign-on bonus for qualified candidates. Apply today!
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served
- Promotes customer service initiatives along with Skyline Medical Center Service Values. (HCAHPS)
- All behaviors fully support positive customer service (HCAHPS)
- Documents all patient care.
- Utilized Nursing Process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Promotes compliance with National Patient Safety Goals.
- Current Registered Nurse license in Tennessee or appropriate compact state
- Appropriate communication skills
- Education - ASN, BSN preferred
- Med/Surg experience preferred
- ICU experience strongly preferred