Posted on May 21, 2019 by Functional Pathways
Functional Pathways is currently hiring in Aiken, SC for a Full-Time Director of Rehab
$5000 Sign-On Bonus *Only Direct applicants qualify for Sign-On Bonus
When searching for the right employer, one should look for a company who shares the same attributes. Our own employees tell us that they like to work at Functional Pathways because we offer a family environment, ethical care, innovation, and a strong focus on values and customer service. Join us in Making a Difference in the lives we touch!
GENERAL PURPOSE: Supports the RM, RVP, and Operations Team, to ensure the efficient operation of a facility rehab department. Serves as the liaison between Functional Pathways, the facility and rehab staff.
- Must have an Associate or Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited Occupational Therapy or Physical Therapy, or Masters of Speech-Language Pathology.
- Must meet all certification and licensure requirements as established by the state and national board associations.
- Active state license.
- Must possess comprehensive leadership skills and be able to supervise as needed.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess current working knowledge of Functional Pathways policies, procedures, and clinical programs with application skills to therapy disciplines
- One-year clinical experience preferred
- Active CPR certification prior to start
- Annual TB skin test (current prior to start)
- Must possess a current certification from NBCOT if required by state - OTs only.
*Please be aware this is a job summary, not an all-inclusive listing of the tasks and duties for this position. Employment decisions and actions will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, veteran status, gender, disability or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law or regulation, except where any one of these is a bona fide occupational qualification. We will give full consideration to the employment of any person who is qualified to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, the work for which application is made.
This employer participates in E-Verify Este empleador participa en E-Verify.