L3 Network Support Engineer | Contract | French/English Speaking | Tou
Posted on May 21, 2019 by Hamilton Barnes
L3 Network Support Engineer | Contract | French/English Speaking | Toulouse, France
- Location: Toulouse, France
- Duration: 6 months+ (likely to extend)
- Rate: Negotiable
Our client is looking for a Senior Network Operations Administrator to be based in Toulouse, France based on-site at their corporate client.
What you'll be doing
As part of our customer's telecommunications infrastructure operations team, you manage incidents, maintain, and manage changes, according to the customer-requested SLA levels and associated service requirements.
Piloting the international activity
- Support for the qualification of complex requests (skills required, charges, due date) and the definition of the scope of work.
- Distribution and load monitoring, transversal project progress and problem solving
- Ensure harmonization of solutions, standards and processes deployed
- Guarantor of the communication and good preparation of transnational changes.
- Responsible for areas of improvement in its field (process, documentation, knowledge, deployed solutions, automation and monitoring),
- Reporting, meetings
- Technical support to teams for complex incidents, crises
- Coordination with the supervision team in the follow-up of the resolution of complex incidents
- Preparation of changes (Definition of the implementation plan, definition or update of operational procedures, transfer of skills to the rest of the team)
- Making Changes in Non-Work Hours
Skills and Experience:
- At least 7 years in network environments, and more specifically, in LAN environments Campus and Wifi would be a plus.
- You have developed a very good knowledge of technologies, network protocols (OSPF, BGP, MPLS, VRF)
- Cisco products (Catalyst range, Nexus, ACE)
- Riverbed solutions, Infoblox, monitoring and administration solutions such as Spectrum, eHealth or Cisco Primes
- Scripting skills (PERL, Python) for optimization/automation of tasks.
- Fluency in French & English is required both orally and in writing.