Licensed Real Estate Sales Agent
Posted on May 21, 2019 by Rector Hayden Realtors
To fulfill this role as a Real Estate Sales Agent, you will need to be self-driven and perform well under pressure. This role also affords significant flexibility, so you'll need to be able to work independently and stay on task in order to meet clients' needs. Real Estate Agents need a loyal client roster in order to be effective, so strong customer service is essential. If you possess these traits, then we want to speak with you.
Compensation for Real Estate Agents is commission-based. This means that the more inventory you move, the more income you will generate for yourself. The real estate industry is ever-evolving. Now is a great time to get involved. Many agents can earn over $100,000 a year once they have established their business.
Job Responsibilities As a Licensed Real Estate Sales Agent, you will...
- Work closely with clients to identify properties that meet their criteria
- Cultivate rapport with potential buyers and assist with their home buying needs
- Create and distribute marketing materials that advertise your real estate sales services in your community
- Market your real estate agent services to the local community
- Advocate for clients during sales negotiations
- Communicate in a timely manner with all clients who are active in the real estate sales process and follow up and reach out to those who are not
- Follow up with clients after their transaction
- Network and pursue referrals and nurture a roster of clients
- Coach you through the licensing process for becoming a real estate agent
- Equip you with training and support for best practices within our local real estate market
- Provide you with the flexibility to plan your own schedule so you can have a healthy work/life balance
- Offer you a competitive commission rate
About Rector Hayden Realtors Rector-Hayden Realtors is a company comprised of very accomplished, dedicated and knowledgeable people who assist home buyers and sellers with their real estate needs in a trustworthy, professional and efficient manner. Service has been the hallmark of Rector-Hayden Realtors since 1969 and we have grown into a leadership position in the Lexington real estate market. Rector-Hayden covers the entire Central Kentucky area, with multiple office locations.
At Rector Hayden, we invest in our agents to make them thrive. We offer current tools, regular training and our experienced staff's expertise to make you the best real estate agent you can be. We also value our community and love to get involved with local charities.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Industry Real Estate
Associated topics: agent, broker, home, house, housing, listing, listing consultant, real estate courier, resident, residential