In Home Caregiver
Posted on May 20, 2019 by BrightStar Care of Boise
Currently seeking professional, dedicated, and committed Caregivers or Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA). We have a variety of shifts available days, nights and weekends. The ideal Caregiver with hands-on experience, will be reliable and dependable, compassionate and dedicated.
* $250 SIGN ON BONUS FOR WEEKEND WARRIORS! Can you work Saturday and Sunday?
* Vision and Dental insurance plans (after 60 days)
* Full-time, Part-time, Days, Nights and weekends available, flexible hours
* Weekly Pay, with Direct Deposit option
* Merchant discounts (cell phone, tires, gym membership, oil changes, etc.)
* 90-day annual reviews with potential for wage increases
* Scholarship program to become a CNA (after 6 months of employment)
* 401k plan
Requirements of the Caregiver
* Documented hands-on care experience
* Current CPR certification - Required within 30 days of hire
* Medication Tech Certificate - Required within 30 days of hire
* Licensed driver with insurance and reliable transportation
* Drug Testing required (paid by company)
* Background Investigation will be run (must apply for fingerprinting with DHW if not current)
* Effective verbal and written communication with all levels of management and employees
* CNA certification preferred
* High school diploma or GED
* Provide client with hygiene care as directed including, but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, and light housekeeping.
* Take and record vital signs as well as height and weight, if necessary.
* Assist client in walking and transporting to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, shopping, etc.
* Follow the Plan of Care for the client's needs.
* Maintain a cheerful, positive and professional demeanor at all times.
* Accurately document all care as required by company policy and in compliance with state and fed
Apply Now or Call Tammy Christensen at . We are excited to hear from you!