Associate Store Leader (Full-Time) Aronson & 96th GetGo Ricker's
Posted on May 20, 2019 by Giant Eagle
- Assume all manager responsibilities when the manager is not present or during any periods of absence such as days off, sick leave, vacation, etc.
- Accurately complete daily reports and review daily close reports.
- Responsible for accuracy and integrity of inventory
- Responsible for daily bank deposits, picking up change orders, loading safe, ATM, etc
- Determine and place weekly product order based on established company guidelines. Responsible for scanning in orders/vendors.
- All back office duties
- Hire, train, coach and discipline of all store personnel
- Plan and prepare store personnel work schedules
- Responsible for (direct) supervision of all shifts, using shift duty sheets to verify completion of duties Responsible for covering shifts when employees call in or don't show up
- Perform team member responsibilities including and not limited to cashiering
- Ensure compliance of store personnel with policies and procedures, including established security, sales, and record keeping procedures and practices
- Assist customers and respond to customer's complaints or inquiries
- Responsible for merchandising the store according to company guidelines
- Execution of promotions and marketing
- Manage labor according to company guidelines
- Responsible for multiple a day fuel pricing surveys to ensure competitive pricing of fuel