Licensed Vocational Nurse
Posted on May 20, 2019 by Lags Spine and Sportcare Medical Centers Inc
Grow your career with us! Become a valuable team member today!
The Licensed Vocational Nurse will be responsible for delivering high quality care to assigned patients.
What You Will Do:
- Care for ill, injured patients
- Provide basic patient care and treatment
- Collaborate with registered nurses to administer prescribed medications
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Educate and update patients on medical treatments
Who We Are:
Lags Medical Centers is the primary care musculoskeletal provider for California's Ventura County, Central Coast, Central Valley, and Portland, Oregon for a total of 31 locations.
Lags Medical Centers is commitment to total wellness and holistic healing is rooted in the use of non-invasive, ethical, and cost effective treatment plans that help patients manage and alleviate pain.
In Ventura County, the Central Coast and Central Valley, LAGS work closely with county community health centers, as well as Concentra in Fresno. We have become the preferred provider in pain management for the regions Medi-Cal populations.
What We Offer:
A comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, PTO, Holidays and 401K. Opportunities for growth and learning. Work life balance with a five day work week.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Valid CA Vocational Nurse License
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical tools and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills