Registered Nurse (RN) - Per Diem In-Home Infusions
Posted on May 19, 2019 by BrightStar Care - Conejo Valley
RN-In Home Infusions Conejo Valley, CA
Come work for BrightStar Care, a company that believes in serving with passion and doing the right thing. The Registered Nurse is responsible for providing home health clinical services and reports directly the Owner and Director of Nursing. You will be responsible for quality, adequacy of services provided and may, where required, supervise staff. The RN is responsible for ensuring that care is delivered appropriately and the standards of quality are adhered to. We are looking to add enthusiastic members to join our agency in the CONEJO VALLEY area (Thousand Oaks, Agoura, Calabasas, Malibu, Simi Valley and surrounding areas). Flexible schedule.
RN Job Duties include:
* Infusions in the home environment, pending level of experience infusion competency checks for other nurses
* Perform care as defined by client's individual Plan of Care and within scope of state's nurse practice act
* Monitor patient's condition and notify appropriate personnel of any changes
* Provide those services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill
* Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state and federal laws
* Counsels the client and family in meeting nursing and related needs
RNs will enjoy the following Benefits:
Variety of assignments, procedures and treatments
Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home
One to one patient care
Working with a Joint Commission accredited agency
Training opportunities with infusion companies
Weekly pay with direct deposit option
Registered Nurse/RN Job Requirements include:
Current and unrestricted RN license in California
Minimum one (1) year experience on your license, experience with infusions
Proof of eligibility to work in the US
Reliable car/auto insurance
Clean background and criminal record
Recent Physical, TB/Chest X-ray on record
Experience preferred: Peripheral IV starts/maintenance & IV Infusion Therapy Injection and self-infusion training, Phlebotomy for adult and pediatric patients, CVAD experience a bonus but not required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Rates of pay are determined by position requirements and experience.