Strategic Account Manager
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Konica Minolta
All Covered, IT Services Division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions (KMBS), is the leading national IT services company serving SMB to enterprise markets. Offering a wide variety of career opportunities, All Covered is an excellent choice for motivated IT professionals interested in a stimulating and progressive work environment.
With over 1,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, All Covered has a highly skilled team of professionals focusing on superior quality service delivery to our customers. We offer hands-on technical training on the most relevant technologies in the industry and career path advancement in all levels of the company.
Please join us in our exciting growth and pursue a rewarding career with All Covered!
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for a Strategic Account Manager!
The objective of the Strategic Account Manager (STAM) is to retain and grow a very loyal, satisfied and profitable client base by managing expectations and satisfaction. They provide ongoing relationship management with clients that are under contract for all or a subset of the All Covered managed services offerings. The STAM is the primary relationship liaison between All Covered and his/her assigned ACC client base (from initial onboard meetings to potential termination of services). Thus the STAM is both the client advocate and the client advisor.
The STAM must always engage the client in accordance with All Covered core values. The STAM works closely (i.e. like a quarterback) with other members of the account team and service delivery team to ensure each client's individual needs are being adequately and consistently addressed.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage a group of contracted clients to include:
- Client retention
- Client satisfaction
- Client profitability
- Project revenue and realized rate
- ACC terms and pricing
- Procurement revenue
- Full service portfolio including extended services/offerings
- Technology Business Planning
- Accounts Receivable (AR) Escalation
- Overall responsibility for client communications
- Coordinate with client account team in order to leverage resources as needed
- Create short and long term technology roadmaps for clients that align with All Covered technology standards and the client's business needs to ensure uptime of systems and reduction of end user support issues.
- Manage the implementation of the technology roadmap based on a mutually agreed upon timeline.
- Assist client with the development of technology budgets and/or cost reduction efforts ensuring though that client is aware of the risks and tradeoffs associated with proposed increases/reduction of cost.
- Assist with the development and refinement of operations processes and supporting documentation related to the delivery of our managed services to increase staff productivity and/or department profitability
- Identify and propose additional projects
- Is viewed by client as business partner and IT advisor Generate leads from client base
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
- Must have a thorough understanding of the big picture as it relates to information technology; ability to identify risks and verbally offer mitigation strategies which are easily comprehended by non-technical audiences
- Must be able to learn new concepts, applications and technologies quickly
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit, is a self-starter, and thinks outside of the box
- Ability to deal with changing priorities to complete tasks in a short period of time
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Strong business development, negotiation, and influencing skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and formal presentation skills to all levels of management.
- The ability to effectively communicate complex technical issues to a wide audience; including those with limited or no technical knowledge.
- Solid commitment to sales and customer service with good initiative and follow-through
- Comfortable interacting at all levels within an organization
- Customer retention (and decreases) measured by retaining a minimum of 90% of recurring revenue in your portfolio.
- Ensure that all assigned managed services clients are satisfied with services and ready to act as a reference as necessary to help All Covered close new business.
- Discover new project revenue from within managed services clients; the measurement will be 20% of managed recurring revenue base.
- Secure uplifts such as backup, cloud and other ancillary services; measurement will be 2.5% each quarter of the managed recurring revenue base.
- Develop and maintain "Technology Roadmaps" for all managed services customers.
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- BA or BS degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- Minimum of 3 years (five years preferred) of work experience in account management and technology consulting.
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Competitive salary (base salary + commissions).
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Ongoing professional development training
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.