Clinical Director - Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Behavioral Innovations
A Little About our Awesome Company:
At Behavioral Innovations we're expanding our roots, becoming the leading provider of autism treatment centers across Texas and Oklahoma, with plans to expand to multiple locations in 2019 and beyond. We recently partnered with Shore Capital Group, a private equity firm, committed to fostering and supporting healthcare companies such as BI. We look for unique talent and skills, and above all else, passion! Our client and team members are our family - they're at the heart of everything we do. We know that no two families are alike, and this fuels our passion for excellence.
Our vision is to be the unmatched leader in treatment for autism, where every child reaches his/her full potential.
Your Work and How You'll Make a Difference:
We're seeking a Clinical Director Behavior Analyst - BCBA to oversee all center-based ABA therapy programs, including new assessments, to ensure the highest standard of clinical practices. You will lead, train and develop current and future clinicians who will contribute to the highest standards of clinical excellence. At BI you will foster a culture of Excellence with Compassion, Accountability, Collaboration and Continuous Learning.
Why Choose Behavioral Innovations?
- Competitive Base Salary
- Annual Incentive Bonus (up to 15% of base salary)
- Annual Performance-based Merit
- Work-Life Balance (20 days PTO and 7 paid holidays)
- Company Paid CEU's (ability to attend 2 conferences annually - all expenses included)
- 401(k), including ROTH options
- Ongoing Professional and Career Development: Internal Promotions, Capella University discount, internal training, outside seminars and events
- Medical insurance benefit plan with $20.00 co-pays, tele-medicine and low-cost prescriptions, dental/vision plans
- Medical and Dependent Care spending accounts plus life insurance and short-term disability options
- Discount programs for health clubs, movies, concerts, amusement parks and so much more
Be a BCBA at Behavioral Innovations.
Where Potential Thrives.
What we are looking for:
- Licensure: Board Certification in Applied Behavior Analysis - BCBA, per BACB guidelines
- Master's degree in Behavior Analysis or related field
- Experience working with children who have autism and/or other developmental disabilities in a clinical setting
- Exceptional leadership and an advocate for ABA
- Strong analytical thinker, data-driven, client-centered, culturally competent, and an effective communicator