Parts Runner Express Auto Parts
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Walser Reconditioning Center
. We don't follow, we innovate and lead. Walser operates 25 dealerships and many affiliated businesses throughout Minnesota and Kansas. Walser also leads by example. We volunteer. We donate. Walser Foundation puts 5 percent of its pre-tax profits right back into the communities in which we proudly operate. That's because we live here, too. Walser is a family-owned, family-run business that believes in work-life balance. Walser is committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience every time - that's what drives us. That's the Walser Way.
Walser's Core Values
* Do The Right Thing - Nothing is worth compromising a relationship
* Lead By Example - Be willing to help no matter how difficult the challenge
* Display Positive Energy - A good attitude is highly contagious
* Be Open Minded - The only thing that is constant is change
Job Duties (Will Include but Not Be Limited To)
* Check in orders, pull orders and put stock orders away
* Deliver parts to the Technicians
* Pick and set up parts deliveries for wholesale customers
* Scrap warranty and/or obsolete parts
* Check over company vehicles to make sure they are current on all maintenance needs
* Keep company vehicles clean
* Embrace and exhibit Walser CORE values
* All other duties, tasks and/or projects as assigned
* Prior retail/wholesale parts and/or ADP experience is helpful
* Ability to sit, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, and work on your feet for extended periods of time
* Ability to lift, lower, push, leverage, carry, and manipulate packages occasionally weighing up to 50 lbs.
* Excellent customer service and communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Must be able to work well as a member of a team
* Must have a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
I have carefully read and understand the contents of this job description. I understand the responsibilities, requirements and duties expected of me. The Walser Automotive Group reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job when necessary. I also understand that this job description does not constitute a contract or alter my status as an at-will-employee.