Service Admin/ Biller
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Walser Honda
* Ensure repair orders and invoices handled appropriately for each guest
* Open, Modify, and Invoice repair orders
* Compile needed documentation and verify vehicle info with the manufacturer during write up
* Take information form the service advisors ensure the repair orders match
* Finalize all paperwork ensuring correct parts, labor, and costs applied
* Help ensure warranty compliance with the manufacturer
* Maintain (mfg.) specific & up-to-date knowledge on the product and services available
Skills, Experience and Education Qualifications:
* Technologically proficient. Prior experience using business related applications or systems a plus.
* High level of detail orientation and accuracy
* Ability to identify & work within specific service processes
* Effective listening & communication skills when speaking with coworkers or guests
* Post-secondary education preferred
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
I have carefully read and understand the contents of this job description. I understand the responsibilities, requirements and duties expected of me. The Walser Automotive Group reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job when necessary. I also understand that this job description does not constitute a contract or alter my status as an at-will-employee.