Posted on May 18, 2019 by Walser Nissan Wayzata
Job duties will include but not limited to:
* Check in orders, pull orders and put stock orders away
* Deliver parts to the Technicians
* Pick and set up parts deliveries for wholesale customers
* Scrap warranty and/or obsolete parts
* Check over company vehicles to make sure they are current on all maintenance needs
* Keep company vehicles clean
* Embrace and exhibit CORE values
* All other duties, tasks and/or projects as assigned
* Prior retail/wholesale parts and/or ADP experience is helpful
* Ability to sit, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, and work on your feet for extended periods of time
* Ability to lift, lower, push, leverage, carry, and manipulate packages occasionally weighing up to 50 lbs.
* Excellent customer service and communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Must be able to work well as a member of a team
* Must have a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving records
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
I have carefully read and understand the contents of this job description. I understand the responsibilities, requirements and duties expected of me. The Walser Automotive Group reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job when necessary. I also understand that this job description does not constitute a contract or alter my status as an at-will-employee.