Posted on May 18, 2019 by Walser Subaru
Come grow with us! Early this summer Walser Subaru will be moving to a brand-new first-class facility loaded with state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge design. Through 65 years of service, Walser Automotive Group has become a pioneer in the automotive industry. Walser's progressive commitment to growth, technology and a differentiated customer experience has changed the car-buying journey. We don't follow, we innovate and lead. Walser operates 25 dealerships and many affiliated businesses throughout Minnesota and Kansas. Walser also leads by example. We volunteer. We donate. Walser Foundation puts 5 percent of its pre-tax profits right back into the communities in which we proudly operate. That's because we live here, too. Walser is a family-owned, family-run business that believes in work-life balance. Walser is committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience every time - that's what drives us. That's the Walser Way.
Walser Core Values
Do the Right Thing * Lead by Example * Display Positive Energy * Be Open Minded
As a Service Advisor you have the potential to become certified by the manufacturer, earn bonuses for customer satisfaction, and earn your way to quarterly recognition events for top performers. Walser knows that providing a dynamic customer experience starts from within. That's why we actively train, mentor, and invest in every one of Walser's 1,800 employees from day one. Walser is a talent-producing leader in the automotive industry, and this is your first step in joining a hands-on, dynamic, and growing management training program. Through this training you will be introduced to our customer centric service processes & leading-edge technologies. If you are outgoing, motivated and focused on guest experience, join our team and jump on the Advisor career path.
As a Service Advisor, you will:
* Ensure each customer receives a positive experience
* Greet and guide guests into the service process and address their needs and concerns
* Communicate with the guest during their service to keep them informed on status
* Advise on service recommendations based on manufacturer's recommendations or technicians findings upon inspection of their vehicle
* Finalize customers service with return of the vehicle, review of paperwork, collection of invoice total
* Maintain manufacturer specific & up-to-date knowledge on the product and services available
Skills, Experience and Education Qualifications:
* Maintain an energetic, professional, and positive personality throughout the workday
* Must be confident working with customers and staff from diverse backgrounds
* Effective listening skills when speaking with guests
* Desire to provide a high level of customer service and be results driven
* Valid Driver's License with acceptable driving record
* Post-secondary education preferred
Walser Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package including employee discounts. Walser provides transfer, promotional and career growth opportunities.