Digital Sales Advisor
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Walser Nissan Wayzata
The Digital Sales Advisor is the key component in lead handling for our dealerships and works hand in hand with the sales force.
* Become the instore (CRM) Dealer Socket SME, instore management of the CRM
* Reconcile events in system & merge as necessary in our CRM
* Schedule test-drive appointments and make the introduction to the Customer Specialist (CS), who facilitates the next step in the sales process
* Coordinate the sale of automobiles
* Timely follow up with customers from their initial sales calls
* Listen and respond to the customer's interests and concerns about automobiles
* Set the sales tone for the dealership with a complete and consistent overview of what to expect and the One Price Process
* Explain the car features and benefits of the requested automobiles(s)
* Assess customer needs and recommend the sale of an automobile based on the customer's priorities, interests, and concerns. This may be a different from the automobile that the customer initially requested information on.
* Evaluate trade details and prepare for the UCM to complete the trade appraisal
* Understand general expectations around financing (lease vs "buy" and payment ranges)
* Collaborate with Customer Specialist (CS) and other dealership leadership on selling automobiles
* Review and analyze lead handling, looking for opportunities that may be missed post the call or appointment (no show follow up/rebooks/secondary test drives)
* Report lead handling activities to management team. i.e., open TO DO items by person, sales person leads, demos, etc. Appropriate reporting
* Follow up with customers after initial inquiries and/or dealership visits on their experience and whether they have any additional questions or concerns
This person could be ideally described as:
* Highly organized, self-disciplined, confident communicator, reliable, eager to help
* Should have strong knowledge of the CRM
* Ability to initiate the selling process with leads that are generated by internet or phone (training provided), show floor knowledge and industry understanding is a plus
* Team player and leader in the sales team
* Be able to work Saturday's and evenings with an alternate day off provided during the week.
Walser's Core Values
* Do The Right Thing - Nothing is worth compromising a relationship
* Lead By Example - Be willing to help no matter how difficult the challenge
* Display Positive Energy - A good attitude is highly contagious
* Be Open Minded - The only thing that is constant is change
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
I have carefully read and understand the contents of this job description. I understand the responsibilities, requirements and duties expected of me. The Walser Automotive Group reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job when necessary. I also understand that this job description does not constitute a contract or alter my status as an at-will-employee.