Posted on May 18, 2019 by Walser Experienced Autos
What makes this job different from other automotive technician positions?
* No weekends
* Day hours
* No factory warranty time work
* Ample supply of work
* Must be 18 or older
* Must be able to reach, bend, stoop, kneel, lift (up to 50 lbs.), and be on your feet for extended periods of time.
* Prior experience performing oil changes and/or automotive school or training strongly preferred
* Must be punctual and reliable
* Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles strongly preferred
* Must have a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
Through 50 years of service, Walser Automotive Group has become a pioneer in the automotive industry. Walser's progressive commitment to growth, technology and a differentiated customer experience has changed the car-buying journey. We don't follow, we innovate and lead. Walser operates 25 dealerships and many affiliated businesses throughout Minnesota and Kansas. Walser also leads by example. We volunteer. We donate. Walser Foundation puts 5 percent of its pre-tax profits right back into the communities in which we proudly operate. That's because we live here, too. Walser is a family-owned, family-run business that believes in work-life balance. Walser is committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience every time - that's what drives us. That's the Walser Way.
Walser's Core Values
* Do The Right Thing - Nothing is worth compromising a relationship
* Lead By Example - Be willing to help no matter how difficult the challenge
* Display Positive Energy - A good attitude is highly contagious
* Be Open Minded - The only thing that is constant is change
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.