Operations Administrator, - Collision and Glass Plymouth
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Walser Collision & Glass
Walser's Core Values
* Do The Right Thing - Nothing is worth compromising a relationship
* Lead By Example - Be willing to help no matter how difficult the challenge
* Display Positive Energy - A good attitude is highly contagious
* Be Open Minded - The only thing that is constant is change
Job Duties (Will Include but Not Be Limited To)
* Accountable for processing of all Sales invoices along with associated documentation.
* Responsible for Accounts Payable invoice approvals and submission to Corporate accounting for timely payment
* Ensure timely follow up and collection of all open receivables.
* Work with the General Manager to calculate and process all information needed for payroll incentives.
* Submit payroll information to the Corporate Payroll Department for payment and verify it for final approval.
* Responsible for creating Weekly and Monthly Reports for management. Reports include, sales and sales tracking.
* Process and make daily deposits for all funds received by the business.
* Work with Corporate Accounting to ensure automation in place between operational systems and Corporate General Ledger where appropriate.
* Works closely with Corporate Accounting to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting in place
* HR point person contact for each associated business.
* Responsible for ordering and maintaining all office supplies.
* Strong operational and organizational skills. (2+ years experience)
* Desire to challenge the status quo.
* Experienced with accounting software. Sage 50 or similar preferred.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office.
* Understands value of being a team player.
* Strong writing and communication skills.