Posted on May 18, 2019 by Walser Buick GMC of Bloomington
Through 50 years of service, Walser Automotive Group has become a pioneer in the automotive industry. Walser's progressive commitment to growth, innovation, and the customer experience has changed the car-buying journey. We don't follow, we lead. Walser operates 25 dealerships and affiliated businesses throughout Minnesota and Kansas. Walser also leads by example. We volunteer. We donate. Walser Foundation puts 5 percent of its pre-tax profits right back into the community. That's because we live here, too. Walser is a family-owned, family-run business that believes in the work-life balance. Walser is committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience every time-that's what drives us. That's the Walser Way.
As a Service Admin you will be the key communicator that keeps the service department running smoothly. You'll be working side by side with our service advisor staff to dot all the "I's" and cross all the "t's". Walser knows that providing a dynamic customer experience starts from within. That's why we actively train, mentor, and invest in every one of Walser's 1,800 employees from day one. Walser is a talent-producing leader in the automotive industry, and this is your first step in joining a hands-on and dynamic growth tract. Through this training you will be introduced to our service processes & leading-edge technologies. If you are detailed, organized and have a high capacity to balance multiple tasks simultaneously, join our team and start your career growth in our service department.
* Ensure repair orders and invoices handled appropriately for each guest
* Open, Modify, and Invoice repair orders
* Compile needed documentation and verify vehicle info with the manufacturer during write up
* Take information form the service advisors ensure the repair orders match
* Finalize all paperwork ensuring correct parts, labor, and costs applied
* Help ensure warranty compliance with the manufacturer
* Maintain manufacturer specific & up-to-date knowledge on the product and services available
Skills, Experience and Education Qualifications:
* Technologically proficient. Prior experience using business related applications or systems a plus.
* High level of detail orientation and accuracy
* Ability to identify & work within specific service processes
* Effective listening & communication skills when speaking with coworkers or guests
* Post-secondary education preferred
Walser Core Values
Do the Right Thing * Lead by Example * Display Positive Energy * Be Open minded
Walser Automotive Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.