Posted on May 18, 2019 by Kocourek Ford | Lincoln
Find Your Career with Kocourek
Kocourek will provide every guest with an unrivaled automotive service experience every day, in every way, from everyone. We will enrich our team with training, education and a consistent opportunity for growth. We will leave nothing to chance. Our commitment to guests and team members will always be complemented by respect and support for the community we serve.
Kocourek Ford is currently seeking a Service Advisor to join our fast paced, friendly and fun atmosphere.
The successful candidates should already possess the five traits that cannot be taught; talent, attitude, drive, energy and character.
* Greeting customers promptly
* Obtaining customer and vehicle information
* Clearly reporting all vehicle symptoms as described by the customer
* Determining and recommending needed maintenance base on age, mileage and history of vehicle
* Prepare a complete and accurate estimate of cost for labor and parts
* Establish follow up time
* Monitor the progress of each vehicle throughout the day, and updating customers frequently
* Verifying that the final invoice reconciles with the work performed on the repair order
* Explaining all completed work and charges to customers
* Minimum 1 year experience in a service advisory role
* Positive attitude
* High volume mentality
* CSI focused
* Required experience:
* Service Advisor, Dealership, Automotive Knowledge: 1 year
Kocourek offers an extensive benefit packet that includes: paid time off, medical, dental, long and short term disability, life insurance and a generous matching 401k plan.
Kocourek Automotive is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.