Automotive Product Specialist
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Toyota of Easley
Welcome to Toyota of Easley, a proud recipient of the President's Award 28 out of last 37 years!
We're seeking an eager-to-succeed Product Specialist to join our team.
As a dedicated Product Specialist, you'll be doing just that; advising each client who walks through the door on their next automotive purchase.
This is an opportunity for you to impact one's life with an experience of a lifetime. Not only will you be putting a smile on your customer's face, you'll also reap the benefits of a rewarding sales career including high earning potential and job flexibility.
Why Toyota of Easley?
* Competitive Compensation. Top market pay including base pay plan options coupled with high earning potential ($100,000+ annually).
* Internal Growth Opportunities. Clearly defined career path with dedicated training resources.
* Vacation Pay & Flexible Scheduling. We work with you to create work life balance based on your needs and priorities. Up to 3 weeks paid vacation, no bell to bell, closed Sundays, 40 hour work week.
* Family-Oriented Work Environment. Pride ourselves in cultivating a wholesome and accepting work environment for 37 years and counting.
* Paid training
* Prime location, located minutes from Greenville and Anderson
* $25,000 life insurance policy
* 401k with company match of 50% up to 5%
Apply today to learn more about our full benefits offerings!
Skills & Competencies. Customer service-oriented, team player, relationship building, self- motivator, driving results, competitive, forward thinking, composure and resiliency, adaptability, accountability, influence and persuasion, active listening, communicating.
Experience. Previous sales or customer facing experience is encouraged but not required. We'll groom and train you for success.
Non-negotiables. Clean and valid driver's license for insurance purposes. Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen (drug screen includes testing of marijuana). Must be open to working evenings and some weekends. Must have a strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
We are an award-winning, high-volume Southeast Toyota Dealer with one of the strongest CUSTOMER SATISFACTION scores in the country and have been in business for over 37 years. We are focused on delivering excellent customer experience and creating long-term, repeat business relationships with all our customers helping you grow your clientele base.
Toyota of Easley will provide you the tools you need to grow within our organization, earn a high-income quality of life and be proud of the work you do. Unlike, your traditional automotive dealerships, we have adopted a new way of thinking and pride ourselves on providing our employees with a rewarding opportunity to build your personal brand while enjoying the work you do.
We're not just a dealership, we're a family