Posted on May 18, 2019 by CarHop of Crystal
* Competitive compensation package:
* Company provided car
* Performance-based bonuses, a great earning potential!
* Full health benefits (medical/dental/vision)
* 401 (k) w/ company match
* Paid time off and great work/life balance
* Monday - Friday hours
* Branch locations close at 7:00pm
* Opportunity for advancement!
* A fun work environment filled with awesome people!
* A rewarding job experience helping people and making their days!
* We give you the tools you need to succeed with regular training and coaching.
As a member of the Field Leadership team, the District Manager will be responsible for delivering sales and income results across the district of 10 Branches. Expectations include: recruitment, retention and development of top notch staff at each branch; developing consistent performance across the district on key metrics; plan & lead weekly sales training calls; conduct value added branch visits; ensure staff effectively utilize our selling process; respond to and resolve customer issues in a timely manner; conduct performance reviews of staff; develop specific, meaningful plans addressing areas of under performance; clearly articulate facility and lot standards and reinforce expectations on each Branch visit.
* Ensure monthly, quarterly and annual financial objectives of each branch and the district are achieved.
* Effective & consistent management of multiple Branch locations, ensuring each Branch delivers on key operational metrics.
* Recruit, retain and develop team of high performing Branch Managers. Vacancy % or less & Branch turnover at 20% or less (annual).
* Monitor & review Branch performance metrics and conduct 1:1's with Branch Managers & staff.
* Plan & lead weekly sales training calls.
* Conduct meaningful Branch visits & reviews; developing specific action items with each Branch team, measuring progress to objectives & holding teams accountable.
* Ensure staff is fully trained on our selling process & effectively utilizes consistently.
* Respond to, and resolve, customer issues in an appropriate & timely manner; no issues carried over beyond 48 hours.
* Conduct performance reviews of Branch Managers & staff.
* Ensure highest level of customer service.
* Within first 90 days achieve 100% compliance with Branch standards/expectations: Facility, lot, vehicles, team members.
* High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred.
* Seven (7) or more years of supervisory/management experience required; three (3) or more years in a District/Regional Manager role with responsibility for multiple locations.
* Strong customer service skills, calm demeanor, empathy, patience, pleasing voice, good grammar, and a genuine desire to help people.
* Must have clear and effective verbal and written communication skills.
* Intermediate or advanced computer skills a plus.
* Must successfully complete pre-employment criminal background & motor vehicle records inquiries; possess a valid driver's license & a driving record that is acceptable to our insurance carrier.
* Travel is an essential function of this position.
This could be the beginning of a rewarding career in multi-unit District management with great earning & career growth potential!
CarHop is an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.