Posted on May 18, 2019 by rice toyota
Why Rice Toyota?
Rice Toyota in beautiful Greensboro, NC is the 1st Toyota Dealership ever established in the Southeastern United States in 1965. Owned and operated on Battleground Avenue by the Rice Family for over 50 years, we offer a professional work environment with opportunity for growth, advancement, and a long term career. Our paid training program is a fun & interactive experience. You will learn about Toyota product offerings, our sales process and how we retain our customers for life.
Rice Toyota has been the proud recipient of the President's Club award for 20 years. We are the largest new vehicle dealer in Greensboro and have some of the highest customer retention rates in the region. We are on the hunt for energetic candidates that have exceled in a fast paced environment.
What We Offer:
* Paid training
* Competitive health insurance rates
* Team structure to allow for consistent scheduling
* Medical Plan Benefits
* 401(k) retirement plan
* Generous incentive and bonus programs
* Discount vehicle purchase program
* Build relationships & create customers for life. Assist them in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
* Be the expert. Know the in's & the out's of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology
* Build relationships. You are responsible for creating customers for life.
* Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations
* Work all showroom floor and internet leads to ensure maximum performance
* Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business.
* Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations
* Direct report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
* Enjoy representing the popular Toyota Brand!
* Available to work evenings & weekends
* Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product in's & out's
* Drive for financial rewards
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Valid in-state driver's license and automobile insurance.
* Clean driving record
* Applicants must be at least 21 years of age due to company's liability insurance requirements
All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks and pre-employment drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOESales, Automotive, Auto Sales, Automotive Sales, Sales Representative, Sales Consultant, Sales Associate, Sales Executive, Sales Representative, Sales Rep, Sales Person, Customer Service, Retail Sales, Car Sales, New Car Sales, Teacher, Bartender, Server, Entry-level, Experienced, Experienced Sales