Posted on May 18, 2019 by Peterson Toyota of Sarasota
!!! MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE AS A SERVICE ADVISOR TO BE CONSIDERED !!!
Toyota of Sarasota has an immediate opening for an experienced Service Advisor. Must have positive attitude, embrace a lifelong pursuit of learning, and pursue a goal of achieving the highest level of customer service excellence.
Our dealership is poised for significant growth and we are searching for career minded individuals looking to grow their career and that want to have an opportunity, based upon performance and aptitude, to become an integral part of the team that takes this dealership to new heights. We have cultivated a culture of excellence and seek to add personnel compatible with a driven and customer focused environment. We know without the right people in place we will not achieve our goals.
We strive to earn and keep the trust of employees and our customers by providing a supportive work environment and by holding ourselves accountable to the highest standards of ethics and integrity.
This is a commission based opportunity with an annual compensation range of $40k-100k. If you have a positive, can-do attitude and thrive in a fast pace environment - please apply - we have a very attractive incentive based compensation package.
We are part of a small, privately held family business. Earning and keeping the trust of our customers, employees, and community is what drives us.
* Competitive pay
* Paid training
* Eligible for employer-subsidized medical (ACA compliant)
* Zero $ monthly premium for the employee for Health Care Insurance - family members may be added for a monthly premium
* Dental, Vision, Healthcare Savings Account available
* Short Term Disability Insurance and Life Insurance provided at no cost to the employee
* Long term disability insurance available
* 401(k) with employer contribution
* Service is Closed on Sundays
* Paid Vacation
* FMLA extended to employees satisfying federal requirements.
* Employee discount on new vehicle purchases, service and parts.
* Opportunities for advancement!
* A professional and respectful work environment
Automotive Service Advisor Duties:
* Promptly greet customers in the service drive
* Perform a walk-around of customer vehicle to document existing damage, tire condition, and note any opportunities to provide services such as detail, dent removal, or address paint chips.
* Listen to customer's complaints and description of symptoms; clarify description of problems; check vehicle maintenance records.
* Verify warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers; explaining provisions and exclusions.
* Generate service order estimates and quotes for customers based upon a menu of recommended services
* Understand the technician's diagnosis and service recommendations.
* Verify availability of required repair parts.
* Explain cost, service process and time requirements to customers in detail
* Establish completion expectations with the customer.
* Monitor repair progress.
* Inform customer when vehicle is ready and customer concerns have been addressed
* Interpret and clarify repair procedures with the customer.
* Document information about services performed or recommendations.
* Explain any cost adjustments to customers
* Maintain satisfactory Customer Service scores as prescribed by the Manufacturer and Dealer.
* Schedule appointments and maintain an organized schedule
* Conduct post-repair follow-up
* ADP / CDK experience preferred
* Must have a positive attitude and driven to provide an awesome customer service experience
* Detail and goal oriented
* Must have great customer service skills, follow up and sales experience
* Must be able to pass background & drug screening
* Must have valid driver's license
Job Type: Full-time