Automotive Service Advisor
Posted on May 18, 2019 by rice toyota
What We're Looking For
Our ideal candidate is someone who has experience working in a customer-facing, fast-paced environment coupled with exceptional resiliency and composure. No previous management or Service Advisor experience is required but welcomed! If you are currently in a customer-facing role and looking to take your career to the next level, this might be the right opportunity for you!
Why Rice Toyota?
Rice Toyota in beautiful Greensboro, NC is the 1st Toyota Dealership ever established in the Southeastern United States in 1965. Owned and operated on Battleground Avenue by the Rice Family for over 50 years, we offer a professional work environment with opportunity for growth, advancement, and a long term career. Our paid training program is a fun & interactive experience. You will learn about Toyota product offerings, our sales process and how we retain our customers for life.
Rice Toyota has been the proud recipient of the President's Club award for 20 years. We are the largest new vehicle dealer in Greensboro and have some of the highest customer retention rates in the region. We are on the hunt for energetic candidates that have excelled in a fast paced environment.
* Paid training
* Competitive health insurance rates
* Five day work week
* Medical Plan Benefits
* 401(k) retirement plan
* Generous incentive and bonus programs
* Discount vehicle purchase program
* Oversee flow of Service Drive Lane. Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service.
* Take ownership of the customer's experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a positive impression with the customer.
* Work as the liaison between the technician and customer, providing vehicle reports, repair and maintenance recommendations.
* Ensures that the daily inventory of technicians' time is consistently and ethically sold to service customers.
* Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the highest customer experience and satisfaction.
* Organized and friendly personality
* Dealership experience is preferred, but not required
* Knowledge of dealership service drive lane preferred, but not required
* Valid in-state driver's license and automobile insurance.
* Clean driving record
* Applicants must be at least 21 years of age due to company's liability insurance requirements
All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks and pre-employment drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Sales, Automotive, Auto Sales, Automotive Sales, Sales Representative, Sales Consultant, Sales Associate, Sales Executive, Sales Representative, Sales Rep, Sales Person, Customer Service, Retail Sales, Car Sales, New Car Sales, Teacher, Bartender, Server, Entry-level, Experienced, Experienced Sales, Cold Calling, Call Center, BDC, Business Development, Coordinator, Account Specialist, Food, Beverage, Hospitality