Posted on May 18, 2019 by Phillips Chevrolet of Bradley
Phillips Chevrolet prides itself on its success, growth, and opportunity. With over 50 years in business, 350 employees, and 3 locations, we continue to thrive in the automotive industry. Our job culture is unlike any other that keeps evolving to advance in the car business. We put our customers 1st which has led us to be the #1 Chevy Dealer in Illinois. Our award-winning staff is a key to our success. We provide you with the training to gain the skills for you to develop a career path that lasts.
What We Offer
Medical and Dental
Paid time off and vacation
Employee vehicle purchase plans
Family owned and operated
Long term job security
Health and wellness
Flexible Work Schedule
Discounts on products and services
* Oversee flow of Drive Lane. Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service.
* Take ownership of the customer's experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a positive impression with the customer.
* Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled
* Ensures that the daily inventory of technicians' time is consistently sold to service customers.
* Distribute work between technicians efficiently
* Organized and friendly personality
* Demonstrated ability to manage others
* Time management skills
* Fantastic communication skills with your customers
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
* Clean driving record
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.