Experienced Parts Counterperson
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Toyota of Easley
Toyota of Easley is an award winning high volume Southeast Toyota Dealer with one of the strongest CSI scores in the country. We are a proud recipient of the President's Award 28 out of last 30 years and have been in business for over 37 years. We are focused on delivering an excellent customer experience and creating long term, repeat business relationships with all our customers.
What Are We Looking For
Our ideal candidate has at least one year of experience working with automotive Parts. Franchise dealership experience is not required however, it is a plus. This person must be personable and possess a knowledge of the automotive industry.
This position responsible for supporting delivery of parts to commercial customers and controlling inventory processes in the store.
* Oversee the parts sales process from start to finish
* Work with parts manager to locate any parts not in stock
* Complete special order part request for the customer
* Communicate with customer on parts status
* Communicate with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner.
* Must follow all company safety policies and procedures.
* Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations applicable to industry.
* At least 2 years of experience being a Parts Counterperson at a high-volume franchise dealership
* Toyota parts experience is preferred
* Reynolds & Reynolds experience is a PLUS
* Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
* Must be able to work in a fast-paced work environment
* Have strong organizational and time management skills
* Must be detail-oriented and have a strong work ethic
* A professional appearance is always a must
What We Offer:
* Pay plans ahead of competition
* Paid uniforms
* Climate-controlled shop
* Opportunity for internal promotion and career growth with company
* Flexible hours, will have to work an occasional Saturday
* PTO starting day one
* 401k with company match of 50% up to 5%
* $25,000 life insurance policy
* Employee purchase and service discounts
* Full benefits including voluntary short and long term disability, dental, health, vision, medical - $25,000 life insurance policy
* Wireless discounts through Verizon Wireless
* Technical school partnership programs
* Free bottles of water and Gatorade
* We are a family-owned dealership that has been in business for over 37 years and pride ourselves in cultivating a wholesome and accepting work environment