Posted on May 18, 2019 by Legacy Toyota
Welcome to Legacy Toyota!
Legacy Toyota located in Tallahassee, Florida is the volume dealership in the Big Bend area of Northern Florida. Our community minded family business is dedicated to providing truly exceptional customer service and this spirit of service extends to our family of team members. We invest in every member of the team in multiple ways. We seek professionals who are committed to enhancing the pursuit and maintenance of transportation needs for all customers in a manner resulting in customers identifying Legacy Toyota as their standard of service.
We offer a comprehensive package of benefits including paid holidays and a spectacular work environment. To continue our pursuit of being the best, providing the best and delivering the best, we invite serious professionals to consider joining the Legacy Toyota Team.
This person will be responsible for inspecting, diagnosing and repairing customer vehicles in accordance with dealer standards. Areas of expertise include but are not limited to engine, transmission, drivability, cooling system, brake system, electronics, steering and suspension, HVAC.
What We Offer:
* Opportunity for internal promotion and career growth with company
* Competitive pay plan
* Paid Holidays/Paid Time Off
* 401(k) retirement plan options
* Full benefits including voluntary short and long term disability, dental, health, vision
* Relocation/moving reimbursement
* Year end bonus; $0.25 per hour from every customer paid hour turned during the year.
* $1,000 hiring bonus for experienced applicants.
* ASE and Toyota training paid. by dealership.
* Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, steering, suspension, brakes and air conditioning to required specifications
* Perform vehicle inspections to identify necessary repairs
* Inspect and test vehicles to determine necessary and applicable repair work
* Communicates directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Provides an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Complete necessary paperwork and documentation for service repairs
* Participate in on-going company and manufacturing training and education programs, to stay current and abreast of hanging technology
* Provide and maintain a basic inventory of required hand tools
* Executes repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
* High School diploma
* Must have at least 3 years of experience as an auto Service Technician
* Must be ASE certified
* Great attitude
* Strong teamwork skills
* Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information
* Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
* Learns quickly
* Must have a valid driver's license
* Ensures that customer's cars are kept clean
* Maintain a clean and orderly work stall
* Ability to identify problems quickly
* Knowledge of automobiles
* Math, reading, and computer skills
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment