Posted on May 18, 2019 by Coit Cleaning and Restoration of Cleveland
* 401K Plan + Match
* Paid time off/vacation
* Short/Long Term Disability
* Growth opportunities to join our Management Team
* Paid Training
* Family owned and valued for over 46 years!
* Health and Wellness
* Long term Job Security
* Discounts on products and services
* Above Average Industry Pay
Technician Benefits* Sign-On/Relation Bonuses available!! (vary based on level of experience)
* Additional State Inspections Certification Reimbursement
* All training expenses paid to further your career
* Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based training
* Clean and professional work environment
Responsibilities* Keep company vehicles, carpet cleaning and air duct cleaning equipment, mechanically sound and in effective, safe operating condition.
* Maximize our operational efficiencies and help meet our customer obligations.
* Maintain nearly 50 company vehicles and ensure they are in good running condition.
* Maintain all COIT equipment used in customer facilities in good running condition.
* Maintain all COIT plant equipment in good running condition.
* Follow a Preventative Maintenance schedule for all company vehicles and equipment.
* Troubleshoot mechanical problems; has ability to identify and repair them.
* Assist on-road staff when break-downs occur.
* Follow all applicable legislation/policies for safe operation of vehicles and equipment.
* Meet franchise standards for attendance and timeliness.
* Maintain effective working relationships and acts in a manner most beneficial to the company.
Qualifications* Ability to own and grow customer and staff relationships
* Ability to work independently and prioritize workload
* Computer skills in diagnostic & maintenance recording & schedule programs (preferred)
* Eager to improve and advance upward within department
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Experience in vehicle and mechanical maintenance (2 years preferred)
* Experience with gasoline power systems
* GMC/Chevy, Hydramaster and Sapphire equipment experience is beneficial
* ASE Certification (preferred) or applicable experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.