Mobile Repair And Reconditioning Specialist
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Creative Colors International of Mid Michigan
* We work M-F, 8-5 with no on-call duties.
* Company vehicle to take home, fuel and materials provided.
* Generous performance bonus structure
* There is no prior experience in this trade required; all training and certification is provided.
* Paid vacation
Responsibilties * Research and develop contacts
* Develop and give sales/ technical presentations to acquire new business
* Manage a professional calendar and operate an efficient schedule of meetings and repair work
* Prepare professional estimates
* Further develop business with existing clients
* Prepare invoices for all work
* Work to meet (and exceed) sales targets
* Investigate and solve customer problems
* Plan and execute sales strategies to acquire new business
* Track and maintain inventory
* Paid training and certification course provided.
Qualifications* Prior customer service experience
* Some sales experience and the drive to continually evolve relationships and acquire new clients
* Ability to work well without any day-to-day supervision
* Strong attention to detail
* Persistent, hard working
* Excellent people skills
* Strong oral communication skills
* Polite, respectful demeanor
* Honest, loyal
* Outgoing personality
* Self starter
* Money motivated
* Hands-on problem solving experience
* Capability to work outside in all weather conditions
* A valid driver's license