Posted on May 18, 2019 by Ira Subaru
At Ira Subaru we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at Ira Subaru is absolutely critical to its success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
Are you an automotive technician looking for more experience? Do you want to enjoy a productive, safe, and professional environment where you can grow your career and feel good about where you work? We're looking for Service Technicians to join our team. If this sounds like you, then come and see what we have to offer!
What We Offer
* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401K Plan + Match
* Paid time off and vacation
* Short/Long Term Disability
* Growth opportunities
* Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Long term job security
* Health and wellness
* Discounts on products and services
* Above average industry pay
Responsibilities* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership policies and procedures.
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
* Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are well-informed of any additional services needed.
* Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
Qualifications* 1+ years of Service Technician experience required
* ASE Certification preferred but not recquired
* Will train on A-level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
* Broad knowledge of new vehicle technologies
* Ambitious, hardworking presence in a team environment
* Excellent customer service skills
* Basic computer skills
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
* Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
* Ability to collaborate effectively
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
* Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.