Body Shop Technician
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Luther Collision & Glass Bloomington
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5+ years of industry experience. I-CAR and industry
As a Body Shop Technician one must perform the following:
* Review repair order to understand the repairs needed.
* Check parts to make sure they are correct, perform meticulous teardown for accurate estimate purposes including organized clips in container by body panel, help draft supplement, store all parts on the parts car.
* Make repairs to body and frame according to manufacturer specification and procedures, sign off quality control check list, verify color match prior to assembly, and review the final repair order to insure all repairs are made as listed on the repair order.
* I-Car experience preferred.
* Vocation or auto tech training preferred.
* Minimum of 17 years old and a current, valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background screening including a criminal background check, a review of motor vehicle records, and verification of social security number.