Quick Lube Manager
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Fox Ford Lincoln Chicago
It takes a lot of people working together to form the Fox family. Much like a car or truck, every individual component needs to be working together to ensure the success of the entire machine. Here at Fox, the idea is the same. At our dealerships, it takes people from all departments working together to create and maintain a successful dealership.
If you are interested in joining the BEST team, please apply today!
Job Description: * Open and close multiple bay facilities.
* Train and develop your team to deliver outstanding customer service while creating and maintaining a positive work environment
* Create schedules and manage labor costs.
* Grow shop volume while increasing sales and profitability
* Assist customers by responding to all inquiries and professionally handling all issues.
* Replace fluids and perform maintenance services while adhering to time and safety guidelines.
Qualifications* 1 year management experience in a similar shop environment
* Product ordering and inventory management experience
* Friendly up-beat attitude towards customers and employees
* Professional appearance
* Ability to lift 50 lbs.
* Outstanding management and leadership skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to multi-task
* Willingness to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
* Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening.
* Short-Term Disability
* Long-Term Disability
* Accident insurance
* Vacation and PTO