Posted on May 18, 2019 by Lightbridge Academy - Bethlehem Township, PA
Today is another great day! Why? Because as a Lead Teacher, you helped make it that way! As mentor to your team, you lead by example and are a role model for all to follow. Parents and children look to you for reassurance that today will be another great day! You form supportive relationships with staff and parents while also advocating for the education and well-being of all children. Your passion for early childhood education is evident in all that you do. You lead your team in planning exciting lessons and educational activities making every day a new adventure in learning!
I. Job Responsibilities
* Foster a learning environment that stimulates child growth and development
* Create and implement lesson plans following Lightbridge Academy curriculum
* Ensure a clean and healthy classroom atmosphere by maintaining children's proper hygiene and following proper diaper changing and potty training policies and procedures
* Exemplify the Lightbridge Academy Circle of Care Philosophy and live our Core Values
* Create and develop strong parent and child relationships
* Complete a minimum of 20 hours of ongoing professional development
* Completion of CPR and First Aid certification
II. An ideal candidate for this role should possess:
* Must be articulate, reliable, possess a professional demeanor, and "can-do" attitude
* Must love children and have a passion for teaching
* AAS or BA in Education (focus in Early Childhood preferred)
* Minimum of CDA (Child Development Associate) required
* Must have classroom experience in child care
Here, hugs are free…. along with many potential added benefits.
* Health Insurance
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Time-off
* Work/Life Balance
* Child Care Perks
* Training and Development Opportunities
Why Lightbridge? Because we care... deeply.
We care about children, families, the community and YOU!
At Lightbridge Academy, we understand that creating a one-of-a-kind learning experience requires more than just education. It's a perfect blend of heart, trust, teamwork and a shared belief in our core values.
The smiles we see on children's faces every day show us we're doing something important - providing a trusted place where little ones feel comfortable enough to lose themselves in the wonder of learning and play. What could be more important in the world? We know that it takes an extra special team to create this one-of-a-kind learning experience.
$12.5 - $15.5 Annual