Automotive Sales Associate
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Toyota of Dallas
Toyota of Dallas is always looking to identify candidates interested in a career and not just a job. Our employees are the industry's best and most successful. We offer a truly unique and entrepreneurial environment for the right individuals.
If you or others in your network would have an interest in learning about Toyota of Dallas job opportunities, we would like to hear from you.
* Medical Insurance
* Flexible Spending Account
* Term Life and AD&D
* Disability Insurance
* Accident Insurance
* 401(k) - Employer match up to 17%
* VIP Bonus Program - Large Bonus Incentive + Team Dinner with GM
* Grant Cardone Online Training
* University of Toyota
* Berkshire Hathaway Sales Training
* Approach, greet, and offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
* Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
* Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
* Describe all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
* Build strong rapport with customers.
* Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new/used vehicles.
* Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards.
* Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analysis.
* Experience not required - Excellent training program
* Comfortable with compensation based on commission sales
* Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
* Outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling objections & negotiating pricing
* Have quality customer service skills
* Possess strong communication skills
* Must have a clean & valid driver's license
* Must be willing to submit to a drug screen prior to employment