Physical Therapist (Per Diem)
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Rocky River Gardens Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
Rocky River Gardens Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is currently seeking a Per Diem Physical Therapist to join our therapy program.
As a Physical Therapist / Per Diem you will:
- Put your physical therapy skills to work where they're really needed -evaluate a patient's condition, develop a treatment plan, and help them get better, day by day.
- You'll also instruct the nursing staff and the patient's families on follow-through programs that build on the progress they've made.
- Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; assist with patient scheduling and post charges daily to patient records.
- Document patient care in accordance with Rehab Care, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements. Instruct patient's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal laws.
*We encourage New Graduates to apply* Previous experience working in Long-term care is preferred.