In Home Caregiver
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Senior Helpers - Wilmington, NC
* Leland (nights 7p - 7a on-going)
* Boiling Springs (7a - 7p and 7p - 7a on-going)
* Ocean Isle (7a - 7p on-going))
* Wilmington (7a - 7p and 7p - 7a and shorter shifts as well - all on-going)
* Pink Hill (days/nights on-going)
Caregiving with Senior Helpers is one of the most rewarding careers and it allows you the flexibility you need in the busy times we live in.
We provide non-skilled companion and personal care services for our seniors allowing them to stay in their homes and meet and succeed the challenges of aging with dignity and care.
* Currently on the North Carolina Registry as a C.N.A.
* Personal Care Aide P.C.A.
* CPR/First Aid Certification
* Clean Criminal Background Check
* Pass a Drug Screening at our discretion
* PPD Test (annually)
* Possess a valid NC driver's license and valid auto insurance
* Your own reliable vehicle
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Competitive pay
* Personally rewarding work environment
* Flexible Schedules: we offer days, evenings, nights, and weekends
* 1 on 1 Care: each of our caregivers works with only one client at a time
* Training: when you become a Senior Helper, you will have access to the Senior Helpers University where you can take courses to learn how to be a better caregiver and potentially increase your salary based on your certification level