Posted on May 18, 2019 by BrightStar Care - Central Denver, CO
BrightStar Care is a leading home care agency providing both skilled and unskilled services. Our primary focus is to provide exceptional home care for clients allowing them to live as independently as possible. If you have at least one year of experience in the healthcare field and are looking to advance your career as a CNA then this is the right position for you! We have a wide variety of shifts available and clients that live near you. This full time position is eligible for health & dental insurance along with many other benefits and is guaranteed 35-40/hrs per week.
Our clients need a CNA who can quickly adapt, engage in conversation, and assist them with ADL's. BrightStar's proprietary electronic charting system is easy to use, allowing you to spend more time with our clients and less time charting! We are a company that truly cares about our clients and we are looking for employees that share those same values! Come help us provide a "Higher Standard of Care" to those who need it most!
We are looking for a CNA who is flexible, kindhearted, and eager to provide a higher standard of care for our clients. BrightStar Care specializes in one to one patient care giving our employees the opportunity to build a genuine bond with their clients.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Benefits:
* $15.50/hr-$20/hr for extended hour shifts
* WEEKLY PAY with Direct Deposit
* HEALTH INSURANCE
* Free CPR Courses
* In-House Training Program to help you advance your skills!
* Weekend Differential
* Holiday Pay
* Mileage Reimbursement
* Referral Bonus Program $100
* Free Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
* Class "A" (Medical) Agency
* Independently Owned and Managed by Founder
* Relaxed and Safe Home Care Environment
* One to One Patient Care
* Electronic Charting
* Friendly and Knowledgeable 24/7 On Call Team
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Job Duties:
* Provide client care according to approved Plan of Care
* Assist clients with personal care and hygiene
* Provide transportation as required
* Assist in providing a safe environment for the client
* Comply with documentation requirements
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Qualifications:
* CNA License in Colorado
* 1 Year of Supervised Experience
* Recent TB Test
* Valid Driver's License
* Reliable Car and Auto Insurance
* Ability to Pass a Drug Screen
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.